How can we help?
Frequently asked questions and answers for ATS products and services.
- Equimolar mixing of Streptavidin-ZAP and Biotinylated Molecule
- Which type of RIP is saporin?
- Fab-ZAP Final Concentration
- Neuropeptide Toxins
- Mab-ZAP binds to Fc portion of mouse IgG
Related publications for ATS products and services
- Neuraxial drug delivery in pain management: An overview of past, present, and future
- Targeting a vulnerable septum-hippocampus cholinergic circuit in a critical time window ameliorates tau-impaired memory consolidation
- Temporal multimodal single-cell profiling of native hematopoiesis illuminates altered differentiation trajectories with age
- Streptavidin-saporin: Converting biotinylated materials into targeted toxins
- Towards astroglia-based noradrenergic hypothesis of Alzheimer’s disease
- pH-sensitive endosomolytic peptides in gene and drug delivery: Endosomal escape and current challenges
- Structure and biological properties of ribosome-inactivating proteins and lectins from elder (Sambucus nigra L.) leaves
- Saporin toxin delivered by engineered colloidal nanoparticles is strongly effective against cancer cells
- A novel RGD-4C-saporin conjugate inhibits tumor growth in mouse models of bladder cancer
- Targeted and intracellular delivery of protein therapeutics by a boronated polymer for the treatment of bone tumors
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us, we're here to help!