How can we help?
Frequently asked questions and answers for ATS products and services.
- Equimolar mixing of Streptavidin-ZAP and Biotinylated Molecule
- Which type of RIP is saporin?
- Fab-ZAP Final Concentration
- Neuropeptide Toxins
- Mab-ZAP binds to Fc portion of mouse IgG
Related publications for ATS products and services
- Nucleolin‑based targeting strategies in cancer treatment: Focus on cancer immunotherapy (Review)
- Novel approaches towards cancer-directed immune checkpoint inhibition
- Pathophysiological roles and applications of glycosphingolipids in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer diseases
- Autonomic nerve and its modulation approaches for heart failure
- Mobilization-based engraftment of haematopoietic stem cells: a new perspective for chemotherapy-free gene therapy and transplantation
- pH-sensitive endosomolytic peptides in gene and drug delivery: Endosomal escape and current challenges
- Structure and biological properties of ribosome-inactivating proteins and lectins from elder (Sambucus nigra L.) leaves
- Saporin toxin delivered by engineered colloidal nanoparticles is strongly effective against cancer cells
- A novel RGD-4C-saporin conjugate inhibits tumor growth in mouse models of bladder cancer
- Targeted and intracellular delivery of protein therapeutics by a boronated polymer for the treatment of bone tumors
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us, we're here to help!