Molecular Neurosurgery with Targeted Toxins – a book published as a road map for the users of Molecular Neurosurgery
- Validated Antibodies: NGFR & Melanopsin
- Screening targeting agents and their cell surface biomarkers for high specificity and rapid internalization via cell death and fluorescence.
- Elimination of NPYR+ Neurons with NPY-Saporin : A Review of the Literature
- Anti-Melanopsin Staining
- A rapid, pH-sensitive screening method to detect internalization of cell surface markers for development of antibody-based pharmaceuticals to treat brain tumors.
- Streptavidin-pHast: A readily conjugatable, pH-sensitive dye to screen for internalization
- Saporin Uses in Immunology
- Animal Models
- Toolbox: pHast Conjugates