Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- Toxicology/Safety studies with SP-SAP to begin (page 1-2)
- Second immunotoxins: use your monoclonal or polyclonal to target cells (page 5)
- Mouse p75 immunotoxin to be released at 2000 Society for Neuroscience (SFN) Meeting (page 7)
contributed by Dr. Thomas Beach, Sun Health Research Institute, Sun City, AZ
Product information related to cover article: ME20.4-SAP, Cat. #IT-15
- What is a second immunotoxin?
- How does a second immunotoxin target?
- What happens when the second immunotoxin gets inside the cell?
- Are there different types of second immunotoxins available?
- What is the ratio of antibody to second immunotoxin for in vitro testing?
Targeting Ticklers (Jokes)
Targeting Teaser Winners from last issue
Targeting Tools: New Products
- Mouse-Specific p75 Immunotoxin (Cat. #IT-16)
- ME20.4 Monoclonal and Immunotoxin (Cat. #IT-15, Cat. #AB-N07)
- Neurotransmitter Antibodies
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)