2014, issue 1:
- FDA Gives Green Light to Human Clinical Trials for Cancer Pain / by DA Lappi / featuring SP-SAP
- Targeting Talk: Time Course
- Targeting Tools: Investigating the Itch Pathway
2014, issue 2:
- Celebrating Twenty Years of Science Advanced Targeting Systems (founded 22 Apr 1994) / featuring 192-IgG-SAP, SP-SAP, Bombesin-SAP
- Celebrating Twenty Years of People Who Make ATS Special
- Top Twenty Most-Cited References
- Targeting Talk: Saporin Safety
- Targeting Tools: Top Twenty
2014, issue 3:
- Corticotropin releasing factor-saporin conjugate selectively lesions nucleus incertus / by CL Lee, R Rajkumar, GS Dawe / featuring CRF-SAP, Blank-SAP
- Targeting Talk: Streptavidin-ZAP protocols and references
- Targeting Tools: ZAP Antibody Internalization Kit — How does it work?
2014, issue 4:
- Cancer Pain Relief in Pet Dogs has Direct Translation into Human Chronic Pain Conditions / based on the recent publication by: Brown DC, Agnello K. (2013) Intrathecal substance p-saporin in the dog: efficacy in bone cancer pain. Anesthesiology 119(5):1178-1185 and the October 2013 press release by the American Society of Anesthesiologists, “Man’s best friends’ chronic pain relieved with new treatment, study finds: Findings could be useful to human cancer patients.
- Otis Gets His Wag Back!
- Targeting Talk: ZAP Kit Sizes, Conjugate Calculations
- Targeting Tools: ZAP Biotin-Z Internalization Kit, Cat. #KIT-27-Z