ATS is in Booth 114 at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference in London this week. Did you know that table tennis is widely reported to be and effective therapy for patients with Alzheimer’s Disease? This was news to us, but made us even more happy for ATS associates to be playing every Friday afternoon.
Check out these links to articles on Table Tennis as an Alzheimer’s Treatment.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Could Have A Drug-Free And Effective Treatment Via Table Tennis
- Sky News spotlight on table tennis as Alzheimer’s therapy
- Pingpong for Alzheimer’s patients is a game — and therapy
- Ping-Pong as the Fountain of Youth
Alzheimer’s Disease Products
Tools for Eliminating Cells that Express a Cell Surface Marker
- 192-IgG-SAP – targets cells expressing LNGFR in rat (Cat. #IT-01)
- mu p75-SAP – targets cells expressing LNGFR in mouse (Cat. #IT-16)
- ME20.4-SAP – targets cells expressing LNGFR in various species (Cat. #IT-15)
- Anti-ChAT-SAP – targets cells expressing choline acetyltransferase (Cat. #IT-42)
- Anti-DBH-SAP – targets cells expressing dopamine beta-hydroxylase (Cat. #IT-03)
Tools to Assay Cells Related to Parkinson’s Disease
- NGFr (mu p75) Rabbit Polyclonal (Cat. #AB-N01; AB-N01AP)
- NGFr (mu p75) Rabbit Polyclonal, Alexa488-labeled affinity-purified (Cat. #FL-N01AP)
- NGFr (mu p75) Rabbit Polyclonal, Cy3-labeled affinity-purified (Cat. #FL-05)
- NGFr (mu p75) Rabbit Polyclonal, Cy5-labeled affinity-purified (Cat. #FL-06)
- Choline Acetyltransferase Rabbit Polyclonal, affinity-purified (Cat. #AB-N34; AB-N34AP)
- Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor alpha 1 (mAb 35) Rat Monoclonal (Cat. #AB-N36)
- NGFr (192-IgG, p75) Mouse Monoclonal (Cat. #AB-N43)
Come Visit Us at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
Booth 114 – London UK July 16-20
Pick up your Knockout Puzzle. Denise will be ready to answer your targeting questions.