Click here to Subscribe to the ATS YouTube channel – Targeting Trends!
A description of the components in an Antibody Internalization Kit by Advanced Targeting Systems. This kit is used to screen antibodies for their specificity and ability to internalize. The technology uses a secondary antibody conjugated to saporin. Simply mix the Secondary ZAP conjugate with your primary antibody to make your own targeted toxin. Apply the targeted toxin to cells that express the receptor your antibody is targeting. Develop the cytotoxicity assay to determine whether your antibody recognizes the target receptor. This assay is used to screen multiple antibodies for the same target to determine which is the best antibody to continue development as a drug or research tool.
- AB ZAP Kit 1 – The Kit (overview of what comes in the kit)
- AB ZAP Kit 2 – Plate Preparation (preparing plates for cytotoxicity assay)
- AB ZAP Kit 3 – Adding ZAP (adding ZAP conjugate to the plates)
- AB ZAP Kit 4 – Control Plates (adding control conjugate to the plates)
- AB ZAP Kit 5 – Plate Development (developing the cytotoxicity assay)