Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- New Targets: Claustrum (page 2)
- Teaser Winners (page 2)
- Flow Cytometry Services (page 6)
- Anti-CD22 and Anti-CD22-SAP (page 7)
[fivecol_one]Page 1 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Targeted Therapy for Chronic Pain – read article
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 2 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Targeting Teaser Winners
Recent Scientific References – read online
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 5 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
- Your targeted toxin data sheet gives the following instruction for disposal: “Care in disposal is mandatory; autoclaving or exposure to 1 M sodium hydroxide will inactivate the material. All labware that comes into contact with this material should be likewise treated.” I am wondering if I can deactivate saporin byusing 10% bleach or if everything has to be autoclaved?
- I was wondering if there is any indication that intrastriatal administration of 192-IgG-SAP(Cat. #IT-01) will lesion the cholinergic neurons of the striatum. My sense from reviewing the literature is that these cholinergic neurons are not susceptible to the toxin, but I thought I’d ask to see if you had any information / experience regarding this point.
- I have a few questions about the Alexa488-labeled affinity-purified NGFr antibody (Cat.#FL-03). Is it specific to extracellular p75? Can you use it on live cells? Does it work onfixed cells? Does it cause activation of the p75 receptor (i.e., result in apoptosis or changes in axonoutgrowth in neuronal cells)?
- I purchased your secondary conjugate, Mab-ZAP (Cat. #IT-04). I am preparing to do a cytotoxicity assay and I’m wondering if my primary antibody should be sterilized prior to combining with Mab-ZAP?
- Society for Neuroscience, San Diego CA — November 3-7, 2007
- American Society for Cell Biology , Washington DC — December 1-5, 2007
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 6 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Flow Cytometry Services (www.CytometryRes.com)
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 7 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Targeting Tools: Targeting B-Cell Leukemias and Lymphomas – read article
- Anti-CD22 (UV22-2) Mouse Monoclonal (Cat. #AB-36)
- Mouse IgG-FITC (Cat. #FL-07)
- Anti-CD22-SAP (Cat. #IT-37)
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 8 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)