Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- ATS visits USS Asheville (page 2)
- Teaser Winners (page 2)
- SP-SAP therapeutic update (page 6)
- SSTr1, SSTr5 and NK-1r Antibodies (page 7)
Targeted Toxins from Here to There – read article (continued on page 6)
by Dr. Douglas Lappi
ATS visits U.S.S. Asheville
Targeting Teaser Winners
Recent Scientific References – read online
- You have stated previously in Targeting Trends that it was unlikely that saporin compounds or constituents would be excreted in urine or feces. However, you acknowledge that experimental data is lacking. Have there been any tests of animal urine or feces for saporin content? My animal care staff are concerned.
- Are there any studies which indicate what doses of saporin (by itself or compounded with an antibody) would be hazardous if ingested or injected (i.e. systemic dose level resulting in death or organ dysfunction).
Targeted Toxins from Here to There – read article (continued from page 1)
- Special Offer: Order $500 or more of ATS products during the month of July and receive a free copy of Molecular Neurosurgery With Targeted Toxins. (one book per customer, please)
SP-SAP Partnering Opportunity
More New Antibodies (GPCR Antibodies)
Targeting Tools: Featured Products – read article
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)