Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. You can also download the full PDF here. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
The latest edition of Targeting Trends, the quarterly newsletter from Advanced Targeting Systems, is now available online. For the first time you will be given access and introduced to the strategic partners that ATS entrusts with key aspects of delivering to you the best in targeted conjugate technology and the latest antibodies. In our ‘Letter from the President’ you can discover whom to contact if you need to source your own targeted conjugate, or outsource assay development and operations to a GLP certified CRO, or simply handle global shipment logistics for your growing company.
Our cover article, Targeted lesioning reveals role of nucleus incertus in the anxiogenic effect of buspirone, continues the Dawe’s lab’s work with CRF-SAP in the nucleus incertus and offers greater clarity on the role of buspirone in anxiety modulation. We have also added to the team here at ATS, so check out Targeting Talk to learn about our newest Product Manager and what she’s working on, as well as a sneak preview of new products coming soon.
As always, our feline ATS mascot has been up to his usual mischief with the photos to prove it.
Thank you for your continued support and please contact us if there is anything we can do to improve your ATS experience.
With kind regards,
Brian Russell, Editor
By Jigna Rajesh Kumar, [a, b, c, d] Ramamoorthy Rajkumar, [a, b, c] Liying Corinne Lee, [a, b, c] Gavin S. Dawe [a, b, c, d]
[a] Dept Pharmacology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University Health System, National University of Singapore, 117600, Singapore [b] Neurobiology and Ageing Programme, Life Sciences Institute, National University of Singapore, 117456, Singapore [c] Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology (SINAPSE), 117456, Singapore [d] NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS), National University of Singapore, 117456, Singapore
- Lim JH, Stafford BK, Nguyen PL, Lien BV, Wang C, Zukor K, He Z, Huberman AD. (2016) Neural activity promotes long-distance, target-specific regeneration of adult retinal axons. Nat Neurosci 19(8):1073-1084. PMID: 27399843 (Cat. #AB-N38)
- Sedlik C, Heitzmann A, Viel S, Ait Sarkouh R, Batisse C, Schmidt F, De La Rochere P, Amzallag N, Osinaga E, Oppezzo P, Pritsch O, Sastre-Garau X, Hubert P, Amigorena S, Piaggio E. (2016) Effective antitumor therapy based on a novel antibody-drug conjugate targeting the Tn carbohydrate antigen. Oncoimmunology 5(7):e1171434. PMID: 27622021 (Cat. #PR-01, Custom)
- Lee SJ, Diener K, Kaufman S, Krieger JP, Pettersen KG, Jejelava N, Arnold M, Watts AG, Langhans W. (2016) Limiting glucocorticoid secretion increases the anorexigenic property of Exendin-4. Mol Metab 5(7):552-565. PMID: 27408779 (Cat. #IT-03, Cat. #PR-01)
- Webster CI, Caram-Salas N, Haqqani AS, Thom G, Brown L, Rennie K, Yogi A, Costain W, Brunette E, Stanimirovic DB. (2016) Brain penetration, target engagement, and disposition of the blood-brain barrier-crossing bispecific antibody antagonist of metabotropic glutamate receptor type 1. FASEB J 30(5):1927-1940. PMID: 26839377 (Cat. #AB-213)
- Akagi S, Kono N, Ariyama H, Shindou H, Shimizu T, Arai H. (2016) Lysophosphatidylcholine acyltransferase 1 protects against cytotoxicity induced by polyunsaturated fatty acids. FASEB J 30(5):2027-2039. PMID: 26887439 (Cat. #AB-259)
- Coradazzi M, Gulino R, Fieramosca F, Falzacappa LV, Riggi M, Leanza G. (2016) Selective noradrenaline depletion impairs working memory and hippocampal neurogenesis. Neurobiol Aging 48:93-102. PMID: 27644078 (Cat. #IT-03)
- Kumar JR, Rajkumar R, Lee LC, Dawe GS. (2016) Nucleus incertus contributes to an anxiogenic effect of buspirone in rats: Involvement of 5-HT1A receptors. Neuropharmacology 110(Pt A):1-14. PMID: 27436722 (Cat. #IT-13, Cat. #IT-21)
- Mao CA, Agca C, Mocko-Strand JA, Wang J, Ullrich-Luter E, Pan P, Wang SW, Arnone MI, Frishman LJ, Klein WH. (2016) Substituting mouse transcription factor Pou4f2 with a sea urchin orthologue restores retinal ganglion cell development. Proc Biol Sci 283(1826):20152978. PMID: 26962139 (Cat. #AB-N39)
- Kaushal R, Taylor BK, Jamal AB, Zhang L, Ma F, Donahue R, Westlund KN. (2016) GABA-A receptor activity in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus drives trigeminal neuropathic pain in the rat; contribution of NAalpha1 receptors in the medial prefrontal cortex. Neuroscience 334:148-159. PMID: 27520081 (Cat. #IT-03, Cat. #IT-18)
- Nam H, Kerman IA. (2016) A2 noradrenergic neurons regulate forced swim test immobility. Physiol Behav 165:339-349. PMID: 27553574 (Cat. #IT-03)
- Gilabert-Oriol R, Thakur M, Haussmann K, Niesler N, Bhargava C, Gorick C, Fuchs H, Weng A. (2016) Saponins from Saponaria officinalis L. Augment the Efficacy of a Rituximab-Immunotoxin. Planta Med PMID: 27392242 (Cat. #IT-37, Cat. #IT-24)
Daily Promotions on Targeting Tools: Check our website daily for specials from each of our Product Managers