Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. You can also download the full PDF here. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
Brian Russell – Editor
by Ronald G. Wiley, M.D., Ph.D., Departments of Neurology and Pharmacology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN and C. J. Vierck, Department of Neuroscience, McKnight Brain Institute, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, USA
- Li P, Janczewski WA, Yackle K, Kam K, Pagliardini S, Krasnow MA, Feldman JL. (2016) The peptidergic control circuit for sighing. Nature 530(7590):293-297. PMID: 26855425 (Cat. #IT-40, Cat. #IT-21)
- Vierck CJ, Yezierski RP, Wiley RG. (2016) Pain sensitivity following loss of cholinergic basal forebrain (CBF) neurons in the rat. Neuroscience 319:23-34. PMID: 26812034 (Cat. #IT-01)
- Fu R, Chen X, Zuo W, Li J, Kang S, Zhou LH, Siegel A, Bekker A, Ye JH. (2016) Ablation of mu opioid receptor-expressing GABA neurons in rostromedial tegmental nucleus increases ethanol consumption and regulates ethanol-related behaviors. Neuropharmacology 107:58-67. PMID: 26921770 (Cat. #IT-12, Cat. #IT-21)
- Mao CA, Agca C, Mocko-Strand JA, Wang J, Ullrich-Lüter E, Pan P, Wang SW, Arnone MI, Frishman LJ, Klein WH. (2016) Substituting mouse transcription factor Pou4f2 with a sea urchin orthologue restores retinal ganglion cell development. Proc R Soc B 283(1826):20152978. (Cat. #AB-N39)
- Yaksh TL, Fisher C, Hockman T, Wiese A. (2016) Current and Future Issues in the development of spinal agents for the management of pain. Curr Neuropharmacol PMID: 26861470 (Cat. #IT-11)
- Hulsey DR, Hays SA, Khodaparast N, Ruiz A, Das P, Rennaker RLn, Kilgard MP. (2016) Reorganization of Motor Cortex by Vagus Nerve Stimulation Requires Cholinergic Innervation. Brain Stimul 9(2):174-181. PMID: 26822960 (Cat. #IT-01, Cat. #IT-18)
- Lee JE, Jeong da U, Lee J, Chang WS, Chang JW. (2016) The effect of nucleus basalis magnocellularis deep brain stimulation on memory function in a rat model of dementia. BMC Neurol 16(1):6. PMID: 26757896 (Cat. #IT-01)
- Gulino R. (2016) Neuroplasticity and Repair in Rodent Neurotoxic Models of Spinal Motoneuron Disease. Neural Plast 2016:2769735. PMID: 26862439 (Cat. #IT-14)
- Nohara S, Kato K, Fujiwara D, Sakuragi N, Yanagihara K, Iwanuma Y, Kajiyama Y. (2016) Aminopeptidase N (APN/CD13) as a target molecule for scirrhous gastric cancer. Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol PMID: 26774363 (Cat. #IT-04)
- Petrosini L, De Bartolo P, Cutuli D, Gelfo F. (2016) Perinatal 192 IgG-Saporin as Neuroteratogen. Curr Top Behav Neurosci 29:111-123. PMID: 26695170 (Cat. #IT-01)
- Archer T, Kostrzewa RM. (2016) Neuroteratology and Animal Modeling of Brain Disorders. Curr Top Behav Neurosci 29:1-40. PMID: 26857462 (Review)
- Schwartz MD, Nguyen AT, Warrier DR, Palmerston JB, Thomas AM, Morairty SR, Neylan TC, Kilduff TS. (2016) Locus Coeruleus and Tuberomammillary Nuclei Ablations Attenuate Hypocretin/Orexin Antagonist-Mediated REM Sleep. eNeuro 3(2) PMID: 27022631 (Cat. #IT-03, IT-20)
Creative Captions: Send us your caption for Kermit’s hijinks.
The winning caption will be posted in the next newsletter and the author will receive a $350 product credit, runner-up will receive $100 product credit.
Daily Promotions on Targeting Tools: Check our website daily for specials from each of our Product Managers