Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. You can also download the full PDF here. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
Dermorphin-SAP is highlighted this quarter in the cover article “Striatal patch compartment lesions reduce cocaine-induced repetitive behaviors” by by Kristen Ashley Horner and collaborators R. Murray and M.C. Logan. Read about the “New Beginnings” at ATS in the Message from the President. And learn more about great “Targeting Tools” including Custom Conjugates, Beta Products and the brand new website.
“Targeting Talk” answers questions about safety of toxins in conjugates and the latest articles using ATS products are highlighted in Recent Scientific References. Make sure to check the website daily for promotions and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter!
(continued on page 6)
by Kristen Ashley Horner and collaborators R. Murray and M.C. Logan
Mercer University School of Medicine, Savannah, GA 31404
- American Academy of Pain Medicine / Feb 18-21, 2016 / Palm Springs, CA
- Experimental Biology / April 2-6, 2016 / San Diego, CA
Targeting Teaser Winners
- Navratilova E, Xie JY, Meske D, Qu C, Morimura K, Okun A, Arakawa N, Ossipov M, Fields HL, Porreca F. (2015) Endogenous opioid activity in the anterior cingulate cortex is required for relief of pain. J Neurosci 35(18):7264-7271. (Cat. #IT-12, PR-01)
- Gibon J, Buckley SM, Unsain N, Kaartinen V, Seguela P, Barker PA. (2015) proBDNF and p75NTR Control Excitability and Persistent Firing of Cortical Pyramidal Neurons. J Neurosci 35(26):9741-9753. (Cat. #AB-N01)
- Araldi D, Ferrari LF, Levine JD. (2015) Repeated Mu-Opioid Exposure Induces a Novel Form of the Hyperalgesic Priming Model for Transition to Chronic Pain. J Neurosci 35(36):12502-12517. (Cat. #IT-10)
- La JH, Feng B, Kaji K, Schwartz ES, Gebhart GF. (2016) Roles of isolectin B4-binding afferents in colorectal mechanical nociception. Pain 157(2):348-354. (Cat. #IT-10, PR-01)
- Riazifar H, Sun G, Wang X, Rupp A, Vemaraju S, Ross-Cisneros FN, Lang RA, Sadun AA, Hattar S, Guan MX, Huang T. (2015) Phenotypic and functional characterization of Bst+/- mouse retina. Dis Model Mech 8(8):969-976. (Cat. #AB-N38)
- Arora V, Morado-Urbina CE, Aschenbrenner CA, Hayashida KI, Wang F, Martin TJ, Eisenach JC, Peters CM. (2016) Disruption of Spinal Noradrenergic Activation Delays Recovery of Acute Incision-Induced Hypersensitivity and Increases Spinal Glial Activation in the Rat. J Pain 17(2):190-202. (Cat. #IT-03, IT-18)
- Aicher SA, Hermes SM, Hegarty DM. (2015) Denervation of the Lacrimal Gland Leads to Corneal Hypoalgesia in a Novel Rat Model of Aqueous Dry Eye Disease. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 56(11):6981-6989. (Cat. #IT-01)
- Koppen JR, Stuebing SL, Sieg ML, Blackwell AA, Blankenship PA, Cheatwood JL, Wallace DG. (2016) Cholinergic deafferentation of the hippocampus causes non-temporally graded retrograde amnesia in an odor discrimination task. Behav Brain Res 299:97-104. (Cat. #IT-01)
- Devoto P, Flore G, Saba P, Frau R, Gessa GL. (2015) Selective inhibition of dopamine-beta-hydroxylase enhances dopamine release from noradrenergic terminals in the medial prefrontal cortex. Brain Behav 5(10):e00393. (Cat. #IT-03, IT-18, PR-01)
- Chen Y, Pan C, Xuan A, Xu L, Bao G, Liu F, Fang J, Long D. (2015) Treatment Efficacy of NGF Nanoparticles Combining Neural Stem Cell Transplantation on Alzheimer’s Disease Model Rats. Med Sci Monit 21:3608-3615. (Cat. #IT-01)
- Jeong da U, Oh JH, Lee JE, Lee J, Cho ZH, Chang JW, Chang WS. (2016) Basal Forebrain Cholinergic Deficits Reduce Glucose Metabolism and Function of Cholinergic and GABAergic Systems in the Cingulate Cortex. Yonsei Med J 57(1):165-172. (Cat. #IT-01)
- Dickey DD, Thomas GS, Dassie JP, Giangrande PH. (2016) Method for Confirming Cytoplasmic Delivery of RNA Aptamers. Methods Mol Biol 1364:209-217. (Cat. #IT-27, IT-38)
- Q: Our QA group wants to know about the safety of the toxin in your conjugates? What precautions should we take in handling saporin products?[see answer]
(continued from page 1)
Check the website daily for promotions and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter