Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- ZAP Antibody Internalization Kit (page 2)
- Teaser Winners (page 2)
- Recent Scientific References (page 3)
- Product Q&A (page 5)
- Complete and Submit the Targeting Teaser online!
Corticotropin releasing factor-saporin conjugate selectively lesions nucleus incertus. (continued on page 6)
Contributed by Corinne Liying Lee, Ramamoorthy Rajkumar, Gavin Stewart Dawe, Department of Pharmacology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University Health System; Neurobiology and Ageing Programme, Life Sciences Institute, National University of Singapore; and Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology (SINAPSE), Singapore 117456Product information related to cover article: CRF-SAP, Blank-SAP
- Society for Neursocience / November 15-19, 2014 / Washington, DC / Booth #1019
- Spring Brain Conference / March 19-22, 2015 / Sedona, AZ
Recent Scientific References (read summaries)
- Alvarez P, Green PG, Levine JD. (2014) Role for monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in the induction of chronic muscle pain in the rat. Pain 155(6):1161-1167. (Cat. #IT-10)
- Alvares TS, Revill AL, Huxtable AG, Lorenz CD, Funk GD. (2014) P2Y1 receptor-mediated potentiation of inspiratory motor output in neonatal rat in vitro. J Physiol (Cat. #AB-N33AP)
- Zhang GH, Liu ZL, Zhang BJ, Geng WY, Song NN, Zhou W, Cao YX, Li SQ, Huang ZL, Shen LL. (2014) Orexin A activates hypoglossal motoneurons and enhances genioglossus muscle activity in rats. Br J Pharmacol (Cat. #IT-20)
- Shin E, Rogers JT, Devoto P, Bjorklund A, Carta M. (2014) Noradrenaline neuron degeneration contributes to motor impairments and development of L-DOPA-induced dyskinesia in a rat model of Parkinson’s disease. Exp Neurol 257C:25-38. (Cat. #IT-03)
- Flak JN, Myers B, Solomon MB, McKlveen JM, Krause EG, Herman JP. (2014) Role of paraventricular nucleus-projecting norepinephrine/epinephrine neurons in acute and chronic stress. Eur J Neurosci 39(11):1903-1911. (Cat. #IT-03, PR-01)
- Bajo VM, Leach ND, Cordery PM, Nodal FR, King AJ. (2014) The cholinergic basal forebrain in the ferret and its inputs to the auditory cortex. Eur J Neurosci (Cat. #AB-N34AP, AB-N07, IT-15)
- Wheeler DS, Wan S, Miller A, Angeli N, Adileh B, Hu W, Holland PC. (2014) Role of lateral hypothalamus in two aspects of attention in associative learning. Eur J Neurosci (Cat. #IT-20)
- Arias-Carrion O, Murillo-Rodriguez E. (2014) Effects of hypocretin/orexin cell transplantation on narcoleptic-like sleep behavior in rats. PLoS One 9(4):e95342. (Cat. #IT-20)
- Ostock CY, Lindenbach D, Goldenberg AA, Kampton E, Bishop C. (2014) Effects of noradrenergic denervation by anti-DBH-saporin on behavioral responsivity to l-DOPA in the hemi-parkinsonian rat. Behav Brain Res 270C:75-85. (Cat. #IT-03)
- Carr FB, Geranton SM, Hunt SP. (2014) Descending controls modulate inflammatory joint pain and regulate CXC chemokine and iNOS expression in the dorsal horn. Mol Pain 10:39. (Cat. #IT-12)
- Rastogi S, Unni S, Sharma S, Rao Laxmi T, Kutty BM. (2014) Cholinergic Immunotoxin 192 IgG – SAPORIN Alters Subicular Theta-Gamma Activity and Impairs Spatial Learning in Rats. Neurobiol Learn Mem (Cat. #IT-01)
- Alonso MN, Gregorio JG, Davidson MG, Gonzalez JC, Engleman EG. (2014) Depletion of inflammatory dendritic cells with anti-CD209 conjugated to saporin toxin. Immunol Res 58(2-3):374-377. (Cat. #IT-27)
- Vetrivelan R, Saper CB, Fuller PM. (2014) Armodafinil-induced wakefulness in animals with ventrolateral preoptic lesions. Nat Sci Sleep 6:57-63. (Cat. #IT-20)
- Sato M, Miyoshi K, Nagao Y, Nishi Y, Ohtsuka M, Nakamura S, Sakurai T, Watanabe S. (2014) The combinational use of CRISPR/Cas9-based gene editing and targeted toxin technology enables efficient biallelic knockout of the alpha-1,3-galactosyltransferase gene in porcine embryonic fibroblasts. Xenotransplantation 21(3):291-300. (Cat. #IT-10)
- I ordered the Streptavidin-ZAP and had my antibody biotinylated a couple of months ago. I am ready to begin the first round of experiments to determine the concentration needed for the secondary. How much of the biotinylated antibody should I put to combine with the streptavidin for intravitreal injections? Can you please send me a protocol for how to determine the ratio of primary to secondary?
ZAP Kits include developing reagents plus ZAP product and controls. Watch the video here.
CRF-SAP selectively lesions nucleus incertus (continued from page 1)
Targeting Teaser Winners
20th Anniversary Special: Choose any product in the top five lists and receive 20% off.
- Top Five Lists
- Place your order here.
- Use the discount code “20th Anniversary Special”. Offer expires Sept 30, 2014.
Welcome Kermit! View Kermit’s Kollection here.
Targeting Teaser (Jumble) – Win an ATS flashlight pen!