Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- Summer Fun (page 2)
- Flow Cytometry Services (page 2)
- Teaser Winners (page 5)
- FGF-SAP, Anti-AChR, and SP-CTA (page 7)
[fivecol_one]Page 1 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Inducing Central Sensitization with a Substance P/ Cholera Toxin Conjugate – read article
(continued on page 6)
Contributed by Robert M. Caudle, Ph.D.
University of Florida College of Dentistry, Gainesville, FL 32610
Product information related to cover article: SP-CTA (Cat. #IT-39)
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 2 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Flow Cytometry Services & Specials (www.CytometryRes.com)
Recent Scientific References – read online
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 5 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
- Can you tell me how I would calculate the amount of a SAP-type targeted toxin that I might want to buy based on a desire to bilaterally kill cells of interest within a typical diffusion zone around an injection site in a rodent brain? Use CRF-SAP (Cat. #IT-13) as an example. Are we talking a few hundred dollars to run 40 animals or thousands of dollars?
- Will one injection permanently and reliably accomplish the deed?
- What are the typical criticisms (e.g., perhaps related to non-specific effects or interpretive difficulties) that the use of such products engender?
- Society for Neuroscience, San Diego CA, Booth #1022 — November 3-7, 2007
- American Society for Cell Biology, Washington, DC, Booth 602 — December 1-5, 2007
Targeting Teaser Winners
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 6 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Inducing Central Sensitization with SP-CTA- read article
(continued from page 1)
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 7 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Targeting Tools: New Products
- Targeting FGF Receptors (FGF-SAP, Cat. #IT-38) – read article
- Anti-AchR (mAb 35) Rat Monoclonal (Cat. #AB-N36)- read article
- SP-CTA (Substance P- Cholera Toxin) (Cat. #IT-39)– read article
[/fivecol_four_last] [fivecol_one]Page 8 [/fivecol_one][fivecol_four_last]
Targeting Teaser (Crossword)