Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- SP-SAP Drug Update (page 2)
- New Targets (page 2)
- Teaser Winners (page 2)
- Flow Cytometry Services (page 5)
Nucleus tractus solitarii injections of substance P-conjugated saporin selectively disrupts baroflex-dependent pathways. – read article (continued on page 6)
Contributed by Jeffrey T. Potts, Ph.D., Department of Biomedical Science, College of Veterinary Medicine, Dalton Cardiovascular Research Center, Columbia, MO 65211
Product information related to cover article: SP-SAP (Cat. #IT-07)
SP-SAP Drug Development Update (see text)
- American Assoc for Cancer Research, Los Angeles CA, Booth #1553 — April 14-18, 2007
- Experimental Biology, Washington DC, Booth #215— April 28-May 2, 2007
Targeting Teaser Winners
Recent Scientific References – read online
- Do conjugated toxins (dermorphin-saporin in particular) exhibit agonist effects? I’ve generated behavioral and tissue time course effects but have not established agonist effects for this conjugated toxin.
SP-SAP Research Replacement (Cat. #IT-07)
Flow Cytometry Services (www.CytometryRes.com)
SP-SAP Selectively Disrupts Baroflex-dependent Pathways – read article (continued from page 1)
Targeting Tools: New Products
- Secondary Conjugate: Goat-ZAP (Cat. #IT-36) – read article
- Fluorescent Conjugates: Alexa488-labeled affinity-purified NGFr (Cat. #FL-09), FITC-labeled Goat Anti-Rat IgG (Cat. #FL-10), FITC-labeled Donkey Anti-Goat IgG (Cat. #FL-11) – read article
- New Antibodies (Antibody Listing)
- Kristen’s cat, Piano, just loves the new Gangsta Gallery. Gangsta is his hero.
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)