Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- Teaser Winners (page 2)
- SfN Award (page 2)
- Surf Contest (page 2)
- Featured Antibodies (page 7)
Cholinergic Immunolesioning Produced Tangle-like Inclusions in TgCRND8 Brain – read article
(continued on page 6)
Neelima Chauhan, Dept Anesthes/Anat & Cell Bio, Univ Illinois-Chicago; J. Brown VA Med Ctr Chicago, Chicago, IL and winner of the 2006 SfN Poster Award for work using ATS products.Product information related to cover article: mu p75-SAP (Cat. #IT-16)
Targeting Teaser Winners
- Spring Brain Conference, Sedona AZ — March 14-17, 2007
- American Association for Cancer Research, Los Angeles CA — April 14-18, 2007
Recent Scientific References – read online
- Your targeted toxin kits come with different controls. I’m not sure of the best way to use them. For example, with the anti-SERT-SAP (Cat. #IT-23) kit there is included unconjugated antibody, unconjugated saporin, and a control conjugate, mouse IgG-SAP. Should I use them all in the same experiment or for different purposes?
- What about for the peptide toxins like orexin-SAP (Cat. #IT-20) or SP-SAP (Cat. #IT-07) — what controls are available for those?
- Anti-Pseudomonas aeurginosa (Cat. #AB-T057) – read article
- Anti-Conjugated Glutathione (Cat. #AB-T01) – read article
- Anti-Conjugated Acetylcholine (Cat. #AB-T02) – read article
- Anti-Conjugated Dopamine (Cat. #AB-T11) – read article
- Anti-CRH/CRF (Cat. #AB-02) – read article
- Anti-basic FGF (Cat. #AB-07, Cat. #AB-08) – read article