Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- Chronic Pain Drug (page 2)
- Teaser Winners (page 2)
- Upcoming Meetings (page 4)
- Fluorescent Conjugates and Flow Cytometry (page 7)
Targeted Toxins in Pain – read article (continued on page 6)
Summary of contribution to “Recontres en toxinologie, 2005” by Ronald G. Wiley, Neurology Service (127) – VA TVHS, 1310 24th Avenue, South, Nashville, TN 37212
Product information related to cover article: 192-IgG-SAP (Cat. #IT-01), Anti-DBH-SAP (Cat. #IT-03), Anti-SERT-SAP (Cat. #IT-23), SP-SAP (Cat. #IT-07), SSP-SAP (Cat. #IT-11), Dermorphin-SAP (Cat. #IT-12), OX7-SAP (Cat. #IT-02)
Chronic Pain Drug – Update on SP-SAP Development (read article)
Targeting Teaser Winners
Recent Scientific References – read online
Abstracts from the Experimental Biology Meeting, April 1-4, San Francisco, CA
- Effect of lesions in the nucleus tractus solitarius on hypercapnic ventilatory response in awake rats. Wilkinson KA, Fu Z, Powell FL. Abstract #480.9
- Central baroreflex interruption, cardiac toxicity, and sudden death. Nayate AP, Moore SA, Weiss RM, Lin L-H, Talman WT. Abstract #467.19
- Brainstem catecholaminergic neurons affect mean arterial pressure and heart rate at rest and during hypercapnic stress in conscious rats. Emond LA, Li A, Nattie E. Abstract #229.38
- I spoke with someone from your technical service over the phone and got the impression that your product dermorphin-SAP (Cat. #IT-12) is not a retrograde and will only affect the terminals or the cells that express mu opioid receptors in the injection site in the brain. I have three questions: 1) Do you have any written document on this issue? 2) Will dermorphin-SAP also kill terminals in the injection site or just cell bodies? And 3) If it also kills terminals, will it affect their remote cell bodies?
- Can I inject NPY-SAP to destroy projections through retrograde transport?
Targeted Toxins in Pain – read article (continued from page 1)
Targeting Tools: Featured Products
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)