Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- An afternoon in the park… (page 2)
- Venice Watercolor (page 2)
- SfN meeting in San Diego (page 6)
- CCK-SAP, NPY-SAP, Anti-M-ZAP, and new antibodies (page 7)
Effects of IB4-SAP on Bladder Overactivity – read article (continued on page 6)
Contributed by Dr. Naoki Yoshimura, Dept Urology/Pharmacology, Univ Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh PA 15213. Dr. Yoshimura summarizes his work with IB4-SAP. A complete report was published in Eur J Neurosci 20(2):474-482, 2004.
Product information related to cover article: IB4-SAP (Cat. #IT-10)
Take Me Out to the Ballgame…
Accomplished Scientist. . . Talented Artist – Rosalind Ridley
- Palazzo Barbaro
Recent Scientific References – read online
- Why do your directions for SSP-SAP state that it is to be used within hours after dissolution? To my knowledge, both proteins and peptides are stable in clean solution.
- I understand that theoretically only one molecule of Saporin taken up by a cell is enough to induce cell death. I have been looking for literature on this topic but have not come across anything.
Targeting Teaser Solution and Winners
Effects of IB4-SAP on Bladder Overactivity – read article (continued from page 1)
- Society for Neuroscience; October 23-27, 2004; San Diego, CA; Booth 3117
- The American Society for Cell Biology; December 4-8, 2004; Washington, DC; Booth 403
The Society for Neuroscience meeting comes to San Diego October 23-27
Targeting Tools: Featured Products
- CCK-SAP (Cat. #IT-31) – read article
- NPY-SAP (Cat. #IT-28) – read article
- Anti-M-ZAP (Cat. #IT-30) – read article
- Saporin, affinity-purified (Cat. #AB-15AP)
- GABA Transporter-1 (GAT-1, Cat. #AB-N29)
- GABA Transporter-2 (GAT-2, Cat. #AB-N30)
- GABA Transporter-3 (GAT-3, Cat. #AB-N31)
- Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2 (mGluR2), (Cat. #AB-N32)
- NK-1r, affinity-purified (Cat. #AB-N33AP)
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)