Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- SP-SAP update (page 2)
- Venice Watercolor (page 2)
- Golf at Torrey Pines (page 6)
- Acetylated LDL-SAP, FITC-labeled second antibodies (page 7)
The Discovery of Saporin – read article (continued on page 6)
Contributed by Dr. Fiorenzo Stirpe, Dipartimento di Patologia sperimentale, Università di Bologna, I-40125 Bologna, Italy
Product information related to cover article: Saporin (Cat. #PR-01)
Drug Development Update – read article
Accomplished Scientist. . . Talented Artist – Rosalind Ridley
- Doorway of Campo Sant’Angelo
Recent Scientific References – read online
Targeting Talk: Eliminating CBF Neurons – read online
- What dosage of 192-Saporin should be used in the lateral ventricle to eliminate cholinergic neurons in the basal forebrain, including substantia innominata (SI)? I read that Calza et al (1) used 2 or 3 micrograms/4.5 ul and found this was highly effective.
- Should we expect to be able to kill all or almost all ChAT SI neurons?
- Is there another toxin that will eliminate the remaining ChAT SI neurons?
Targeting Teaser Solution and Winners
The Discovery of Saporin – read article (continued from page 1)
Golf Torrey Pines this October! (CANCELLED)
Targeting Tools: Featured Products
- Microglia in your neuronal culture behaving badly? Eliminate them with AcLDL-SAP (Cat. #IT-08) – read article
- FITC-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (Cat. #FL-04) – read article
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)