Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- 2003 SfN Poster Winner/Runners up (page 2)
- Dr. Rosalind Ridley (page 2)
- Not the Right Stuff (page 5)
- Somatostatin receptor antibodies (page 7)
Cholinergic Deafferentation of the Entorhinal Cortex Impairs Working Memory for Novel, but not Familiar Stimuli in a Delayed Non-Match to Sample (DNMS) Task. – read article
(continued on page 6)
Contributed by ATS’s 2003 Society for Neuroscience Poster of the Year Award Winner: Dr. Jill McGaughy, Boston University, 64 Cummington St., Boston, MA 02215 (see companion story on page 2)
Product information related to cover article: 192-IgG-SAP (Cat. #IT-01)
ATS Gets New Facility for SP-SAP Production – read article
Accomplished Scientist. . . Talented Artist – Rosalind Ridley
- Duomo in Prato (watercolor)
Targeting Teaser Winners
ATS’s 2003 SfN Poster Award (read winning abstract)
Recent Scientific References – read online
Targeting Talk: Not the Right Stuff – read online
- Are all lots of 192-Saporin (192-IgG-SAP) the same?
- How do I find out the optimal dosage?
- What happens if I use too much immunotoxin
Cholinergic Deafferentation of the Entorhinal Cortex – read article
(continued from page 1)
Targeting Tools: Featured Products
Somatostatin receptor targeting – read article
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)