Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- “Surfboards for Spinal Cords” (page 2)
- $2.4M drug devel grant for SP-SAP (page 2)
- CCK-SAP binding studies (page 5)
- Rat-ZAP, the newest Second Immunotoxin (Secondary Conjugate) (page 7)
Subplate Neurons and Functional Maturation of Thalamocortical Synapses – read article
Contributed by Dr. Patrick O. Kanold, Dept Neurobiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115. Dr. Kanold summarizes his work with ME20.4-SAP. A complete report was published in Science 301:521-525.
Product information related to cover article: ME20.4-SAP (Cat. #IT-15)
Surfboards for Spinal Cords, September 27 in Ocean Beach, CA
ATS Receives $2.4 M Award for SP-SAP Drug Development (read Press Release)
Recent Scientific References – read online
Targeting Tests: CCK-SAP in Binding Studies – read article
Our thanks to Drs. Frank Porecca, Victory Hruby and Josephine Lai, Department of Pharmacology, The University of Arizona Health Sciences Center for sharing the results of their studies.
Product information related to article: CCK-SAP (Cat. #IT-31)
Targeting Teaser Winners from last issue
Targeting Tools: Featured Products
- Rat-ZAP (Cat. #IT-26) – read online
- Anti-Histamine Mouse Monoclonal (Cat. #AB-T16)
- Anti-L-DOPA Mouse Monoclonal (Cat. #AB-T17)
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)