Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- SP-SAP update (page 2)
- Custom Conjugations (page 5)
- Dermorphin-SAP and Fluorescent Conjugates (page 7)
Deep Lumbar Neurons Control Ejaculation (continued on page 6)
Contributed by William Truitt, PhD, Department of Cell Biology, Neurobiology, and Anatomy, Neuroscience Graduate Program, University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Post Office Box 670521, Cincinnati, OH 45267-0521, USA.
Product information related to cover article: SSP-SAP, Cat. #IT-11
- How do I know my peptide will work as a targeted toxin?
- How much peptide do I need to provide for a custom conjugation?
- How much of the saporin conjugate will that give me?
- What is the ratio of saporin to antibody?
- What quality control is involved?
- What is the cost of a custom targeted toxin preparation? How long will it take to complete?
Deep Lumbar Neurons Control Ejaculation (continued from page 1)
Targeting Teaser Winners from last issue
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)