Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- Custom Conjugations (page 2)
- Abstracts from FENS (page 5)
- Abstracts from IASP (page 5)
- anti-SERT-SAP (page 7)
Does 192-IgG-Saporin or 5,7-DHT kill cognitive functions in the rat? (continued on page 6)
Contributed by Jean-Christophe Cassel, PhD, Laboratoire de Neurosciences Cognitives et Comportementales, UMR 7521 Université Louis Pasteur/CNRS, Strasbourg, France & Institut für Experimentelle und Klinische Pharmakologie und Toxikologie der Universität Freiburg, Neuropharmakologisches Labor, Freiburg, Germany. Dr. Cassel and colleagues are the authors of four publications released this quarter using 192-Saporin.
Product information related to cover article: 192-IgG-SAP (Cat. #IT-01)
SP-SAP Efficacy Reported at IASP 10th World Congress on Pain
- How do I know my antibody will work in an immunotoxin?
- How much antibody do I need to provide for a custom conjugation?
- How much of the saporin conjugate will that give me?
- What is the ratio of saporin to antibody?
- What quality control is involved? Will you provide product specifications such as average saporin to antibody ratio?
- What is the cost of a custom immunotoxin preparation? How long will it take to complete?
Does 192-IgG-Saporin or 5,7-DHT kill cognitive functions in the rat? (continued from page 1)
Targeting Teaser Winners
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)