Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- Featured Antibodies (page 3 and page 4)
- Neuropeptide Toxins (page 5)
- Anti-Tac and Anti-Tac-SAP (page 7)
Saporin Immunotoxins for Treating Human Hematological Malignancies (continued on page 2,6)
Contributed by David J Flavell, PhD, The Simon Flavell Leukaemia Research Unit, Division of Cancer Sciences, University of Southampton Medical School, United Kingdom.
- Antibody to Substance P (Cat. #AB-N10)
- Antibody to VAChT (Cat. #AB-N11)
- What are neuropeptide-toxins and how do they work?
- Are neuropeptide-toxins effective suicide transport agents?
Targeting Ticklers (Jokes)
Targeting Teaser Winners from last issue
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)