Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- Surfers with a Cause (page 2)
- Time Course of Action (page 5)
- Orexin-SAP (page 7)
Dr. Robert Sloviter, University of Arizona, contributes this issue’s article from the laboratories of ATS customers. Dr. Sloviter summarizes his research with SSP- saporin, which he and his graduate student Jennifer Martin used to examine the role of inhibitory neurons in maintaining normal network excitability.
Product information related to cover article: SSP-SAP (Cat. #IT-11)
- How long does it take to see the cell death occurring from the use of targeted toxins using saporin? Is there a time course of hours or days?
- Will this time course be the same regardless of the targeted toxin used or the method of administration?
- What are some assays/methods to use to be able to graphically demonstrate cell death?
Targeting Ticklers (Jokes)
Targeting Teaser Winners from last issue
- Orexin-SAP, Cat. #IT-20
- Corticotropin Releasing Hormone (CRH/CRF), Cat. #AB-02
- Growth Hormone Releasing Factor (GHRH/GHRF), Cat #AB-01, Cat. #AB-16
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)