Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- A Field Trip to Torrey Pines State Reserve (page 2)
- Targeted Toxin Delivery (page 5)
- Saporin, a Ribosome-Inactivating Protein (page 7)
Product information related to cover article: Dermorphin-SAP (Cat. #IT-12)
A Tribute to Thomas J. Walsh, Ph.D.
Going to Work is Like a Walk in the Park
Featured Neuroscience Antibodies: Nerve Growth Factor (p75) Receptor
- NGFR (Cat. #AB-N01) rabbit polyclonal
- NGFR (Cat. #AB-N02) rat monoclonal IgG1
- NGFR (Cat. #AB-N07) mouse monoclonal ME20.4 IgG
- What are the options for delivery of targeted toxins?
- When injecting directly into tissue, are there any special techniques that should be used?
- What sort of special care should be given to the animal after administration of the targeted toxin?
Targeting Ticklers (Jokes)
Targeting Teaser Winners from last issue
- Saporin (Cat. #PR-01): a ribosome-inactivating protein
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)