Below are links to view the quarterly newsletter Targeting Trends. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please complete the information on our contact page.
- Merging of technology makes everyone a winner (page 1-2)
- Targeted Toxins: Safe, effective in vivo administration (page 5)
- IB4-Saporin, Neuroscience Antibodies (page 7)
Dr. Ann Schreihofer, University of Virginia, contributes this issue’s article from the laboratories of ATS customers. Dr. Schreihofer summarizes her research with anti-DBH-SAP (Cat. #IT-03) to immunolesion specific rostral ventral medulla neurons that project to the spinal cord by injection of anti-DBH-SAP into the rat spinal cord. The toxin is taken up and retrogradely transported to the cell bodies, eliminates protein synthesis and causes cell death. She examines the effect of neuronal loss on sympathetic nerve activity and arterial pressure.
ATS Joins Forces with Cytometry Research
- Can you use targeted toxins in vivo?
- How do you recommend administration of the targeted toxin ?
Targeting Ticklers (Jokes)
Targeting Teaser Winners from last issue
- IB4-Saporin , Cat. #IT-10
- NGFR (Cat. #AB-N01) rabbit polyclonal
- NGFR (Cat. #AB-N02) rat monoclonal IgG1
- NGFR (Cat. #AB-N07) mouse monoclonal ME20.4 IgG
Targeting Teaser (Jumble)